CREATIVE WRITER FOR HIRE
I’m Charlene Chikezie, a young Nigerian who’s passionate about the pen and its power to change the world.
I’m a creative writer and freelance blogger for hire.
I generate and deliver quality contents and articles for websites, businesses and individuals which enhances brand reputation, boost traffic and attract potential clients.
I specialize in writing literary pieces (Poetry, Drama, Fiction/Nonfiction, Short stories), my works are exquisite, engaging, readable and optimized to meet the desired niche.
Charlenekez is my personal blog, and my posts are basically on literature, Life tips, inspirations and personality interviews.
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A BLOGGER
A freelance blogger for hire is an indispensable personnel and can help achieve some of your most valued business goals:
1) Build your brand image, by writing posts that are relevant to your niche, using SEO (search-engine-optimized ) words; giving you better rankings in search engines, Alexa and better visibility.
Here’s a detailed list of the writing services I offer:
– Scriptwriting for movie producers; as a creative writer, I’d be willing to help you translate your ideas, goals and movie prompts into acts and scenes that would be greatly designed for your target audience.
– Article writing; both for offline and online usage.
– Content writing for press releases and websites with SEO.
– Editing/Proofreading; intending self published authors of all genres have the opportunity of engaging me to edit their works and give them meaningful advice on elements that would make their book a success.
– Generating poetic lines for greeting cards and spoken word presentation for any event.
– Creating poems on request for your loved ones or for personal purposes.
My rates are exclusively reasonable and negotiable, I work with preciseness, professionalism and time. Always communicating with my clients for a great result.
However, if your project does not fit into any of the listed categories above, get in touch with me to discuss.
You can contact me by sending a mail to email@example.com or send me a direct message on Twitter @CharleneKez or fill the contact form below.
Let’s get talking.