Earlier this week, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by a very sweet hearted friend and fellow blogger Kelvinlyttle of myvictusblog
I personally like the idea of the Liebster award, because it’s a great way to communicate and appreciate other fabulous writers. It also builds an opportunity for you to discover new blogs and writers in various niches.
In accordance with the rules of the Liebster award stated below, I’d like to say a big thank you to Kelvin for nominating me. Thank you!
The rules of this award are :
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
* Display the Liebster Badge on your site.
* Answer the questions you were sent.
* Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
* Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the Questions I was asked and my answers to them.
# Do you wake up at night to eat
Yes yes, especially when I’m writing, reading or working after midnight. Though sometimes I’m just plain hungry and annul the urge to snack.
# When have you felt most embarrassed
One time when my roommate and I went late to the exam hall because we overslept from fatigue (caused by excessive late night reading) and we arrived with sleepy faces and the scattered I-just-woke-up-from-a-sweet sleep kind of hair. Then all the invigilating lecturers just kept laughing and laughing endlessly. I’ve never been so embarrassed!
# What’s the best track you’ve ever listened to
That’s a tough choice to make, but I’d pick “The Mermaid” by Yanni(though I’m crazy about another song of Yanni- Never Too Late, so it’s most likely a draw.)
I’m more drawn to Instrumental music with little or no vocals when i’m in my right state of mind.
# Which do you suck most at, singing or painting?
Painting, I can’t even paint to save the world.
# What is the craziest thing you’ve done with or to a friend?
Went behind her window when she was sleeping and started purring like a cat.
My “meoow meoow” skills had her running out in her lingerie. Lol
# What’s the last book you read?
Jupiter’s Bones by Faye Kellerman
# Who’s your favorite nollywood actor / actress
Errr, Jim Iyke and Regina-Askia Williams but since Regina has long left the Nollywood scene, I’d pick Genevieve Nnaji.
# Where’s the one place on earth you’d like to live?
That’s where my name originates from, some of my ancestors were probably French, Lol. Oh plus i love the atmosphere there and the fact that it’s not an Anglophone country.
Over to my nominations and questions
1)Leaa of helloleaa
2)Deb of debswritesblog.wordpress.com (my newest follower!)
3)Ibukun of ibukunwrites.wordpress.com
4)The Nyx Of time of thenyxoftime.wordpress.com
5) Deb of onceuponahotflash.wordpress.com
6) Babashola of babasholaayeni.wordpress.com
7) Sophina of tonyeslildiary.wordpress.com
8) Grays Bibi of graysbibiwrites.wordpress.com
9) Dammy Of lifeofdammy.wordpress.com
10 Oluchee of msmcbeal.wordpress.com
1) Where do you draw your writing inspirations from?
2) Who are your top three authors?
3) How do you relax? Or spend your leisure?
4) Your house was on fire and you could pick just three things, what would that be?
5) How do you react to people saying negative things about you?
6) What time of the day are you most productive?
7) What genres of music do you love?
8) What prompted you into creating a blog?
9) What is that major issue you’re so passionate about?
10) What country would you love to live in?